The guys in the photo are his mates in Victoria. They have been mates for about 20 years.
Also, over at Masculine Scrapbooking Layouts Blog I have put up the competition for February so jump on in and give it a go!!
Happy Scrapping!
Also, over at Masculine Scrapbooking Layouts Blog I have put up the competition for February so jump on in and give it a go!!
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:
Love the design and dimension of this lo! Really nice!
Great layout Gayle and it is really nice to be able to have Murray have some input into it especially as they are his mates.
I'm totally loving your latest LO's Gayle! You did well convincing your husband to journal on one of your LOs! He did a great job! I'm yet to convince my family to try their hand at a LO hehe!
Katie :)
Love how Murray has journalled himself, that's so cool!
Post a Comment