Well I have finally gotten around to uploading my layouts from the retreat 2 weeks ago! (Thanks to a reminder from Lissa)
I was able to get 5 singles and 3 doubles finished as well as helping Karen in the shop.
It was such a great weekend once again with all new tutors!
These two layouts are from Mistra Hoolahan’s classes. I LOVED getting dirty and learning some simple but very effective techniques.
These next 3 layouts were from our trip to the snow in Melbourne in July. I have done a double layout for each of the girls albums and will do another double for our family album.
Here is Tayla with her ‘Think it over’ baby she brought home from school for Child Care..
And Bree’s Basketball team. A very quick and simple layout…
Tayla and Ashlee mud skiing with Bindy at the Schroders in Victoria…
So that's it :)
I did really well in selling my hair accessories at the retreat with a total of 48 sold :) I’ve just put some new Resin accessories on the blog today if your interested: www.twocanstitch.blogspot.com
I’m off to Lissa’s tomorrow and hope to get some more scrapping done :)
Next week I am doing ‘A Week in the Life’ by Ali Edwards (Google it to find out more). I will be taking my camera with me where ever I go and taking photos of everything I do (minus the private things) and then at the end of the week I will scrapbook an album about my week. I plan to upload my photos here each day so you can follow along if you like!
See you soon.
Gayle

0 comments:
Post a Comment