Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back Again :)

Mum, Suzie and I have just arrived home from our craft weekend together at the Duke of Orleans.  We all got heaps accomplished and had the BEST time together!  We weren’t ready to come home.

Mum and I arrived at 6.10pm on Friday night.  We didn’t do any craft and just sat and watched TV.  Here we are relaxing on the couch…

mum and I

Then Suzie arrived at 9.30am Saturday morning and we got crafting!

P9101532 

and eating…

choc and fabric

Suzie and I went for a walk along the beach and into the bush to try and find some wild orchids but weren’t successful.  I did get some nice beach shots though.  It’s such a pity that this beach is always covered in seaweed…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I did hair accessories for most of the weekend.  Here are some of the ones I got finished.  I will put them all up on the website and facebook tomorrow…

Princess Collection…

Princess Collection    

Amelia Headbands…

Amelia headbands

and I revamped my shopping list clip board I made 5 years ago.  It used to be in heritage colours but now its decorated in the new Miss Nelly range by Kaiser.  I have a notepad hanging on it…

clipboard

We have all agreed that we have to do this again!

Gayle

0 comments: