I found this gorgeous digital kit online today and just had to use it straight away! You can download it HERE. I used PageMap sketches from the 2nd book...loving those sketches.
These are lovely Gayle - glad you could get some scrapping in. Are you still going to take some stuff camping too? Thanks for the link to the kit. I'm off to check it out.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
1 comments:
These are lovely Gayle - glad you could get some scrapping in. Are you still going to take some stuff camping too? Thanks for the link to the kit. I'm off to check it out.
Post a Comment