Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Layouts

Last night we had our Scrapathon. There were 14 ladies joining in on the challenge and Linda took away the prize money with 11 layouts completed. We have decided the next one will be mid-April. The girls have some new ideas for the next challenge so stay tuned...

I was only able to complete 1 single and 1 double last night as we had a bit of a family drama an hour before the scrapathon. Tayla broke her arm and I had to take her to emergency, but made it back not long after it started :) Thanks Lissa for helping out while I was away :)
 
This is Murray's parents. They are such a wonderful example of how a marriage can be, are awesome parents and fun grand-parents. We love them to bits :)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
While we were in Melbourne, Murrays brother took us for a flight over their Mum and Dad's house...
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
These are the grandsons on Murray's side of the family... (the 5 Girls page is yet to come)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's Gayle. Bet the girls had a great time! Hope Tayla's arm is OK now.
Ann S

Karen L said...

Nice to see some scrapbooking Gayle. It has been way too long since you have posted. I have finally managed to get a few layouts done over the last couple of weeks too after having not done any since May last year. Have just posted them on my blog as well.

Rach said...

Thanks for a great night Gayle! (Well great for me..not so great for you and Tayla! Though must say you both took it in your stride, allowing the rest of us to enjoy the night.)
Hopefully next time you can get some scrapping done too!
I was more than happy with my 7 lo's. Great job by Lynda and Belinda to get so many done.