This retreat I am teaching 2 classes. The first one is called 'Pinwheels and Buntings' and is a single layout. Here are my sneak peaks...
Boy version...

Girl Version...

And my second class is a double layout and includes up to 15 wallet sized photos and a pocket for memorabilia. The themes are Travel and The Zoo, but you can use any photos using this photo placement. I might do a birthday one too if I get time in the move.
Zoo Version...

Travel Version...

Karen and Lis have put more sneak peaks on their blogs. I am so looking forward to this retreat and to sit a scrap and see everyone again as I missed out on the last one.
For more info on the retreat check out Karen's blog (all her contact details are in the sidebar)
Gayle

1 comments:
Looking forward to your classes and catching up at the Retreat Gayle!
Ann S
Post a Comment