Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, March 1, 2010

An Old Family Photo

We have a public holiday today and I had the urge to scrap...but had a problem...NO PHOTOS!!!!
I found this one I had in a frame. It's of our family back in 2006 and we really haven't had a nice family photo since so I am hoping to get the family dressed and head out bush today to get a new one...seeing I have a new hair cut now ;)
So here is my layout. I love this valentines paper range by Daisy Bucket Designs called 'Loves Me Loves me Not'



Edited to add- and here is the photo I took yesterday...yay...we have an updated photo at last :D

3 comments:

Katie said...

I just love this layout Gayle! The doily looks so effective...I may just have to scraplift this idea!

Allison winchester said...

This is a beautiful photo Gayle!

Condi Scrappers said...

Gayle,
Love the layout also, nice family photo too! Will miss not seeing you at the retreat this time!!
Linda Styles