Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, January 4, 2010

First for 2010

To keep me scrapping each month I have decided to do Ingeborg's PageMaps sketch challenge each month as I haven't been overly inspired lately. HERE is the sketch and below is my take on it.



I do have a few more sets of photos to scrap now that I am back from holidays so maybe this month I will get some more done.

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Think I might be joining you Gayle when I get back home. Nice to see a layout from you again. I always get really motivated on holidays probably because I have nothing here to scrapbook with and I have more time to be inspired.

Katie said...

Great layout Gayle! I think a sketch challenge is a great idea to keep you inspired...might have to give this a go myself!

Condi Scrappers said...

Hi Gayle,
Nice to hear from you again and I look forward to your future layouts! Linda S