I had a scrapping night with Amy and Lisa last night!! It's been a couple of months since we have been able to scrap together so it was great...although we didn't get much scrapping done...
I did get this very simple layout of Breezy done...
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
2 comments:
Awesome photo - love how the PP matches her top.
Fantastic LO Gayle. great photo.
Hgus & Blessings
Post a Comment