I did some scrapping last night and REALLY enjoyed it! These are We R Memory Keepers Papers in the 'Heart Attack' range...I fell in love with them when I saw them...love how bright they are!
I have seen layouts before where the title is a large number, so I thought I would give it a go.
If you would like to know how many days old you are go to THIS SITE.
On Ashlee's layout I included some of the song we wrote together last month and on Tay's is the bible verse where it is found (1 Timothy 4:12) Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an examples in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.



3 comments:
Some great layouts Gayle. I love that paper too, Nice and bright. I have no uploaded my layouts too.
Love these bright and funky LOs Gayle!
hey sis--
thank for being my inspiration--
go to my blog here
http://www.essensevibez.blogspot.com/
and pick up your award---congratz!!!!
Post a Comment