I am scraping the bottom of the barrel now with these photos..lol. I feel like scrapping but have no more photos so flowers will have to do...what next?
Wow Gayle You have been on a bit of a mission with all these gorgeous layouts. I go away for a few days and come back to all this beautiful work. Hope to catch up this week.
Hi Gayle, Love your layouts, wish I was in the position of not having photos to scrap! I have some many but don't get time to get on top of them! Have fun at Karen's opening day at her shop!!! Linda Styles
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
4 comments:
LOL Oh but Gayle they are beautiful blooms and you've done a fabulous job scrapping them. :)
Chrissy x
Wow Gayle
You have been on a bit of a mission with all these gorgeous layouts. I go away for a few days and come back to all this beautiful work. Hope to catch up this week.
Hi Gayle,
Love your layouts, wish I was in the position of not having photos to scrap! I have some many but don't get time to get on top of them!
Have fun at Karen's opening day at her shop!!!
Linda Styles
Love this layout - hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Post a Comment