Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I scrapped ALL day!

I have been desperate to get my Retreat Class done so planned to scrap yesterday and get on top of it all while Murray took the girls to Wagin Woolerama. I have now finished 2 examples of my Layout Class and will hopefully pick up my supplies for my Off the Page Class this week. The Wave Rock Retreat is coming around very fast and I am very excited about teaching and bringing some friends with me from Narrogin and also my Mum again. I cherish these times once every 6 months.

Last night after a full day of scrapping Amy came over and I got one more layout done...here it is...very simple but I like it ;)



And here is a layout I did in Esperance back in January (one of Karen's class layouts). I can now share it as Karen has taught her class.


and here is a whack and slap together layout...lol...gotta have those sometimes!

0 comments: