Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Thursday, November 13, 2008

SoF Retreat Photos

I have been trying to get these photos on here for the past 3 days now and have just had the chance....
I had the most awesomest of weekends! I met a lot of my online friends from Scrap of Faith and we had the best time together scrapping, laughing, crying, worshiping and laughing some more.
I flew to Brissie from Melbourne on Thursday and stayed with Karen's daughter Sarah. We did a bit of shopping at Garden City on Friday and then headed to the retreat at 5pm where our arrival was not as I expected. We had been laughing in the car and when we pulled in we were at the point of laughter where you can't turn back and the snot and tears are flowing....I am sure everyone wondered why we were in such a state...so everytime someone looked at me I burst into laughter again...strange I know.
The retreat went until Sunday arvo then I stayed the night at Nat's house, went to DFO the next morning and then flew back to Melbourne.

Here are some photos from my awesome weekend...
On my way to Brissie...just love these type of photos.

I met Lesley for the first time at the airport with Karen...we hit it off straight away...what a blast!


Sarah, Haylee and Megs doing Bev's class.

Lou and Bev

The lovely Nat...soooo loved meeting you Nat after 5 years of knowing you!

Suse and Leanne

Natalie

hehehe...Ali and Kat

Tracey

Ingeborg


Ange

Nat & Gennie

Ali & Me

Amanda

Tracey & Sal

Karen & I

Me & Nat

Meg, Leanne, Nat & I

Nat, Gail & Megs

Me and Katie

Karen, Tracey, Sal and Ali

Lou, Megs, Ali and Ange

Lesley, Amanda, Karen and Sarah...who I stayed with Thursday night


My room mates...poor Leanne had all my weight..Meg, I don't think that's gonna help!



and leaving Brissie...

7 comments:

Haylee said...

Love your pics, can't wait to see all the pics everyone took! It was just the best weekend & it was so lovely to meet you :)

Karen L said...

Great piccie share Gayle, it was an amazing weekend. I so miss all you guys this week. It was kinda like we waited for ages and ages for it to come and now it is gone. You can rest assure that I will definately be praying you to the next one.

Katie said...

Great pics Gayle! So great to meet you IRL too! It was a fun weekend!

Katie :)

Condi Scrappers said...

Gayle.
Looks like you had a great time in Brisbane with your SoF friends and love your double page layouts you did! The aerial photo of you taking off from Brisbane made me homesick!!!
Linda Styles

Anonymous said...

Wow Gayle!
Looks like you had a really great time, no wonder you didn't get much scrapbooking done! Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to the next one, I think they are very good for the soul.
........Luv u lots!

Anonymous said...

We all had fun didn't we!

hugs, Lou

miss~nance said...

Fantastic photos Gayle.

I had a great time too and I very much enjoyed meeting you.

Gail