Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Paper Scrapping!

I hope you are not getting sick of seeing my digital scrapping...anyway...last night I got 3 paper layouts scrapped! YAY!!!
This first one is for Ashlee and how I love her servant heart and nature.

I asked Murray to list off the things he loves about me and here are 15 of them...they are written in the flowers and foliage at the bottom.

Yes I know..I broke all the rules and put Murray on a PINK LOVEY DOVEY layout...he doesn't mind, honest! This is for SoF May sketch challenge. I hadn't planned on doing it about Murray but I made the layout cause I love these papers and then couldn't find a suitable photo so I did it on a photo of him at 18. The title reads "I wonder...would I have loved you at 18?" I have often wondered if I had known him as a teenager if I would have fallen for him.

And there you are...3 in one night..very productive for me I must say!

4 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

These are great! I find that I can digi scrap for a couple of months, then I go through a paper phase. My most recent lo is hybrid.

Karen said...

Hi Gayle, love your layouts and your love of sharing your faith. You're inspirational. Love the papers on the layout of Murray - you go girl - I'm not afraid to use pink on boy pages either!

Chrissy said...

Woohoo Gayle, 3 in one night! Awesome LOs love. Had a smile at your last share, I *did* know and love my hubby when he was 18. *grin*

Hugs
Chrissy x

Miss cath said...

Love your LO's - they look amazing