As a lot of you would already know, in the scrapbooking industry there is a bit of a craze going around that started by Ali Edwards about
'One Little Word'. Instead of making a list of New Years resolutions, you pick one word that encompasses what you want to achieve personally for the year. Mine is Transform. I want this year to be a year that I am transformed even more as a Christian. I want to grow closer to God by reading His Word and spending more time with him...daily.
I also want to transform my priorities...to live every day the way God wants me to and not to waste time on things that aren't important...to put things in the right order..iykwim.
So here is my layout about it.

My semi-word is Praise. I want to praise my children more, encourage others more and Praise my Lord more for the things He is doing in my life.
3 comments:
I love your layout Gayle - Pink and Green is one of my favourite combinations. I appreciate the praise and lovely comments you leave at my blog so reading your semi-word here makes me think that praise is something that you give out naturally.
Keep up the great work!
Sharon
xx
Gorgeous Gayle..I love the way you have divided the scalloped PP. I fully appreciate your goals and endeavours for this year as I share many of those goals myself.
Kerryn
Did i not comment on this one???WHAT?! I LOVE this lo of yours mate! Such a gorgeous photo of you and a beautiful word too! I love your new digi layout too - you always exude the joy of the Lord!
Lus x
Post a Comment